We Can Remove Credit Link From Templateism's Templates


Frnds mostly we all know about the My Blogger Lab and Templateism blogs both are owned by Syed Faizan a nice guy and good blogger. Templateism blog provides us free blogger templates and when anyone provides free template OR anything which is free then he/she place a credit link at the end of template which is well known as Footer area of template, so templateism also does this and this is a right for their creativity and his hardwork, but many other peoples remove that credit even I also do that and i've done it with templateism template.



What is it All About?

  • Yesterday I download a blogger template from templateism's blog, and i've changed the credit link but after some time my blog automatically redirected to templateism's home page and it was shocking for me, then i revert the changes and keep the genuine credit of template then it works awesomely.
  • After it I've tried a lot but I'm not able to remove credit of templateism, if i change the name of Templateism then it become remain same after made changes in coding, and if I remove whole credit link then my home page automatically redirected to templateism's home page.


How it Comes in Mind to Change the Credit Link?

  • As I told you that everyone wants to remove credit link and I also want to delete and Yesterday I saw a image on the templateism's fb fan page that peoples are asking how to remove credit link from templateism's templates and admin Syed and other members are making jokes of that request and then i willing to do this task.
  • As we all know that credit is  first right of the web designer but as you can read in my author bio that I like to make blogger hacks, so I have decided to find that coding and try to break them and make a live demo for all our readers.

I try my best and find all codings which related with the credit link and after search a lot I found a simple one line coding which is not easily to find and there we have to make changes.


Which Code I Had to Find?

  • I had noticed one thing that templateism always place a keyword in their credit link which is....

id='mycontent'


  • this is the simple keyword, it means this is the ID and it's whole coding is hosted paste at another place like in CSS we have to call the function of CSS in the <body> section, so similarly this is also the same function.
  • and when change that coding save that page then it's works very perfectly and after changes I can see my Site's Name and it's link also in it.

For Our Dear Readers......


I made a Live Demo for it. PlzzZZZ Scroll Down Till the Credit Footer and You Will See the Widget Generators's Name and Freshers JOB Spot site name which is our another site and now page is not redirecting.





We Respect the Hard Work of Syed and Appreciate His Work. So, that's why we can't tell how to do this Remove Blogger Hack. be'coz Syed is giving his time and money and providing Quality template without any cost.




If Any Problem Comes, Ask in Comments