How to Load Fast Your New Blogger Template Editor


Hello Friends we all are enjoying the New Update of Blogger that they launched their new Template Editor which very simple and easy to use and also we can find our widgets more easily also they removed the Ticker option from new template editor but almost all peoples on blogger is facing a very common problem when they want to edit their template then it takes time in loading than the previous version of blogger. I'm also facing this problem when I want to edit some thing in my blogger template and it always give a very bad situation to my tempered. So, there is a very easy solution for it. but remember this solution is not a technical solution and permanent but this trick always works for me and also works with my friends who do blogging. Hope this will also work for you. :)

Read more »